The congress will be held in the Psychology Campus, via Venezia 16.
University of Padova
The University of Padova is one of Europe’s oldest and most prestigious seats of learning: a multi-disciplinary university which aims to provide its students with both professional training and a solid cultural background. A qualification from the University of Padova is a symbol of having achieved an ambitious objective, recognised and coveted by both students and employers alike.
The University at a glance
- Founded in 1222
- One of Europe’s oldest and most prestigious seats of learning
- A multidisciplinary university, aiming at providing its students with both professional training and a solid cultural background
- Off-campus sites
- A budget of over 603 million euro
- 60 million euro / year for research (external and internal)
- 61,000 students
- Over 1,400 doctoral candidates
- 12,184 graduates each year
- 2,054 professors & researchers
- 2,227 technical & administrative staff
- 43 Research and Service Centres
- 14 Halls of Residence
- 16 University Canteens
- 32 Departments
- 1 University Hospital
- 1 Veterinary Hospital
- 1 Experimental Farm
- 1 School of Excellence
- 1 Museum Centre
- 1 Library Centre
Rector of the University of Padua
Daniela Mapelli, graduated in Experimental Psychology in Padua in 1991, PhD in Experimental Psychology at the University of Trieste in 1996. She is the first woman to hold this role in the 800 years of history of the University of Padua.
She was elected as the Rector of the University on October 1st 2021.